Under Any Circumstances Affiliates must NOT use the following methods to promote our offers:
- Mailing to email lists that do not allow recipients to unsubscribe.
- Mailing to email lists via 3rd party systems or systems/emails that contravene the CanSpam laws.
- Mailing to email lists with subject lines like Make Money Now, How I Got Rich, etc.
We request this to minimize bounce rates & complaints and we always suggest that you qualify your subscribers/lists before mailing offers to avoid complaints or low click/conversion rates. Sending "Spam" traffic from services such as Ad Fly or Traffic Monsoon - This type of "low cost" traffic negatively impacts conversion rates and rankings and you will be banned from this and future promotions if you use it.
- Using cash rebates. Using negative words such as scam in any PPC or promotional campaign.
- Using cookie stuffing or other methods of link hijacking.
Applying to promote to simply "self-buy" is strictly against our terms. We monitor for this practice and we reserve the right to cancel your account, your affiliate account, and cancel any commissions earned.
Important: Do not misrepresent our product/offer and follow all endorsement rules and regulations that are applicable both in the country where you are based and in the countries from which you are sending traffic or advertising in. FTC Guidelines for affiliate marketing came into effect on May 2015. Please ensure you have reviewed these guidelines and comply where necessary with your marketing practices. JVZoo.com will be used as the payment processor and affiliate program management platform, so please ensure you also follow all the standard JVZoo.com Terms & Conditions.
Anyone found to be promoting our products in breach of these terms and conditions will be removed from our promotion programs without notice and any commissions marked null and void.